25cm Deep 1000 Pocket Sprung & Memory Foam Top Mattress - 4 Sizes
Postage: FREE (UK MAINLAND)
Estimated Delivery: 16th Aug (Tue) - 18th Aug (Thu)
This is a 25cm/10 inch deep 1000 pocket sprung mattress encapsulated with a layer of memory foam, offering exceptional comfort for a perfect nights rest. The mattress is individually responsive to your movements as you sleep, each pocket offering personalised support where its needed most. The mattress has a 1.5cm layer of memory foam which moulds to the shape of your body, providing even support, keeping your spine naturally positioned and reducing tossing & turning.
- 25cm/10inch deep
- 1000 Pocket Sprung
- Includes 1.5cm layer of superior 100% Memory Foam
- Firmness rating: medium to firm
- Vacuum roll packed
- Flame retardant (BS5852 standard)
- Space-age technology originally developed by NASA for use by astronauts
- Heat and pressure sensitive, adapting perfectly to the shape of your body
- Anti-dust mite
- Reduces aches & pains, deeper Sleep, Less tossing & turning
- Sanitised fabric
- Recommended by Health professionals
- SATRA Tested & certificated
Specifications and Dimensions
- Single Size (3ft): Width 90cm x Length 190cm x Depth 25cm
- Double Size (4ft 6"): Width 137cm x Length 190cm x Depth 25cm
- King Size (5ft): Width 152cm x 198cm Length x Depth 25cm
- Super King Size (6ft): Width 180cm x 200cm Length x Depth 25cm
Areas Covered - UK Mainland
Our standard FREE delivery service applies to UK mainland postcodes only. We currently do not serve areas outside UK mainland including Scottish Offshore (KW15-17, ZE, HS, PA20, 41-49, 60-75, 77-78, KA27-28, PH40, 42-44), Scilly Isles (TR21-25), Northern Ireland (BT), Channel Islands (GY, JE), IOM (IM), Eire and BFPO addresses. Some UK Mainland postcodes may incur a surcharge of £50 - £250. If this applies to your postcode, you will be informed prior to dispatch.
Standard Delivery Procedure
We partner with various courier service providers with standard delivery between 7am and 10pm, Monday to Sunday.
For small to medium size items, tracking information is provided for most orders (as available) which are delivered by the courier without notice. If there is no access, the courier may card your delivery or leave your item with a neighbour or in a common safe place. For carded deliveries, it is your responsibility to follow the courier instructions to rearrange delivery as soon as possible. If the item is returned to us, a failed delivery charge may apply before the item can be booked again. If you experience any problems with your delivery, please contact us immediately at email@example.com.
For large and bulky items, a booking is made with you prior to delivery. Please make sure we have the correct telephone number to prevent delays. The booking is to advise you of the allocated delivery date to allow you to make arrangements to receive delivery on the day. Please note we are unable to provide a select day delivery or guaranteed weekend delivery. You will need to arrange for someone to be available all day on the delivery date although some courier providers may offer a more specific timeslot.
Please note delivery is to kerbside only from where you are responsible for unloading the item. For bulky items, please ensure you have friends or family to assist you. The courier may be able to assist with this for an additional charge but is not obligated to assist with delivery to upper floors if this has not been pre-arranged. If you require assistance with delivery, please communicate this to us immediately upon order placement for a quote and to ensure the correct courier service is allocated for your order (subject to availability).
If, at the time of the booking, you are unable to receive delivery on the allocated day, your local depot will contact you again later to rebook delivery free of charge. Your ETA is reset at this point and your new ETA is subject to courier availability and the item may be allocated to another order. When a booking is confirmed, items may be loaded for dispatch up to 3 working days prior to the delivery date. If the allocated delivery date was confirmed and is then requested to be changed by you at least 3 full working days prior to delivery, this is done free of charge. If this is done 1-2 full working days prior to delivery, an administrative charge of £30 - £80 may incur, depending on item and area; if this is done less than 1 full working day or for a failed delivery, a full courier charge of £80 - £150 may incur, depending on item and area.
Estimated Delivery Timeframe (ETA)
Most product pages display an ETA for delivery. While the majority of orders are delivered within this timeframe, please note the ETA is tentative only and is NOT guaranteed. Our official lead time for UK mainland deliveries is 14-21 working days and cancellations due to a deviation from the displayed, tentative ETA will incur a handling charge of £30. If an order is cancelled after dispatch for any reason, a full handling charge of £50 - £150 will incur to cover courier and administrative costs. If you have specific delivery requirements, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org prior to placing order.
Receiving your delivery
All booked deliveries must be received in person, unless the customer provides written confirmation to drop the item at a designated location, indemnifying us from any loss, damage or theft of the item. Before signing for delivery, please inspect the package carefully to ensure perfect condition. IT IS IMPERATIVE THAT ANY DAMAGE, MINOR OR MAJOR, BE STATED ON THE DELIVERY NOTES BEFORE SIGNING OR WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO MAKE A CLAIM WITH THE COURIER AND THIS MAY AFFECT YOUR RETURN. If the item is significantly damaged, you may refuse delivery but must take pictures as proof.
From ordering to delivery, we aim to make your purchase experience with us as pleasant as possible. If you have any specific requirements or have any queries about an item delivery, send us a quick email at email@example.com and we will do our best to assist you.
CUSTOMERS ALSO LOOKED AT
- By Kaitlyn & Co IndustriesAs low as £210.99 Regular Price £270.99FREE SHIPPING
- By Bedroom & MoreAs low as £70.99 Regular Price £106.99FREE SHIPPING
- By Kaitlyn & Co IndustriesAs low as £147.99 Regular Price £189.99FREE SHIPPING
- By Kaitlyn & Co IndustriesAs low as £163.99 Regular Price £267.40
- By Bedroom & MoreAs low as £154.99 Regular Price £232.99
- By Kaitlyn & Co IndustriesAs low as £319.99 Regular Price £413.99FREE SHIPPING
- By Kaitlyn & Co IndustriesAs low as £165.99 Regular Price £212.99
- By Kaitlyn & Co IndustriesAs low as £461.99 Regular Price £598.99FREE SHIPPING
- By Kaitlyn & Co IndustriesAs low as £157.99 Regular Price £203.99FREE SHIPPING
- By Kaitlyn & Co IndustriesAs low as £133.99 Regular Price £172.99FREE SHIPPING
MORE FROM THIS SELLER
- By Sleep Guru£599.99
- By Sleep GuruSpecial Price £116.65 Regular Price £174.98FREE SHIPPING
- By Sleep Guru£449.98FREE SHIPPING
- By Sleep Guru£599.99FREE SHIPPING